Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.

GOT A NEW MULTI ROOM DVR , CANT RECORD FROM MY OTHER STB'S

RAFSIO
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

GOT A NEW MULTI ROOM DVR , CANT RECORD FROM MY OTHER STB'S

Message 1 of 2
(566 Views)

SO I RECENTLY EXCHANGED MY MULTIROOM DVR SINCE IT WAS MAKING ALOT OF NOISE. I GOT A NEW ONE THE OTHER DAY AND SET IT UP WORKS FINE. MY ISSUES IS THAT I CANNOT RECORD SHOWS FROM MY OTHER STB'S. I HIT THE RECORD BUTTON AND SAYS "MULTIROOM DVR ALERT, DVR NOT RESPONDING". I SPOKE WITH VERIZON AND THEY TOLD ME I CANNOT DO THAT I DONT HAVE THAT FUNCTION, I TOLD HER THAT MUST BE A JOKE SINCE I WAS DOING IT ON MY OTHER BOXES BEFORE I SWITCHED OUT MY DVR. ANY IDEAS GUYS? I REFRESHED THE DEVICE LIST AND MADE SURE EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED AND RESET ALL BOXES AND ROUTER.....THANKS

1 REPLY 1
starrin
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Re: GOT A NEW MULTI ROOM DVR , CANT RECORD FROM MY OTHER STB'S

Message 2 of 2
(530 Views)

On your DVR, have you refreshed via Menu>Customer Support>Top Support Tools>Scroll down to "Auto-fix for MRDVR"?

Any chance that during the exchange process VZ inadvertantly turned off your MRDVR service.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title