Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Game of Thrones - Season 3 Finale

Slo1
Contributor
Contributor

Game of Thrones - Season 3 Finale

Message 1 of 3
(615 Views)

FiOS installed on 6-3-13... 

Choose Verizon over Comcast because we were disappointed with the flexibility and service level of Comcast despite Comcast countering with a lower price.

While I was definitely disappointed to see that Duck Dynasty was not available On Demand (although it is with Comcast), the fact that the final episode of Game of Thrones Season 3 is still not available is not only mind blowing, it is grounds for terminating my service.  

Needless to say, this is not exceeding my expectations.

As I see it, Verizon is now on the clock considering my 30-day FiOS Worry Free Guarantee.  I look forward to receiving feedback from a Verizon representative.

Todd

2 REPLIES 2
tlb
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Re: Game of Thrones - Season 3 Finale

Message 2 of 3
(595 Views)

All of season 3 episodes of GoT are listed in my HBO On Demand display and I've been able to watch all the episodes--my FiOS TV install was done on 6/3/13.

Are you sure you are looking in the correct place? You need to go to "tv & premium" (I think that's the correct name) via the Menu key and then choose "Premium" and then HBO > tv series...

Hope that helps...

dscheleur
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Game of Thrones - Season 3 Finale

Message 3 of 3
(487 Views)

So Game of Thrones season 3 disappeared from my on demand!

When are you bringing back Game of Thrones Season 3 to on demand...it was there just a month or so ago and now is not. This is quite irritating!

Hoping someone can answer this question. I hate being relegated to using HBOgo considering i pay for HBO on my FIOS TV. Thanks

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.