Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Get all program info on guide

SOLVED
Contributor
Contributor

Get all program info on guide

Message 1 of 2
(601 Views)

I just came to FIOS from Optimum. My Optimum remote had an Info button which you could press to get all the program info; often you'd even have to page down to see it all. The FIOS remote has no such option, and often the descriptions of the programs on the guide end in "..." and are incomplete. Is there any way to see the full descriptions of the programs? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MVP MVP
MVP

Re: Get all program info on guide

Message 2 of 2
(591 Views)

@JimMelloan wrote:

I just came to FIOS from Optimum. My Optimum remote had an Info button which you could press to get all the program info; often you'd even have to page down to see it all. The FIOS remote has no such option, and often the descriptions of the programs on the guide end in "..." and are incomplete. Is there any way to see the full descriptions of the programs? 

The remote has an info button. If you press it 2X it will expand the amount of info you see. Also check under settings>system>television>default information bar. You might want the info page instead.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
MVP MVP
MVP

Re: Get all program info on guide

Message 2 of 2
(592 Views)

@JimMelloan wrote:

The remote has an info button. If you press it 2X it will expand the amount of info you see. Also check under settings>system>television>default information bar. You might want the info page instead.

View solution in original post

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.