Getting rid of College Gameday...
rmarquet

I didn't realize when I got the College Gameday package 8 years ago that it was "for life".

Now, I can't cancel it.  I followed the directions in the email before the start of the season; they didn't work.  I chatted with someone online, he said I needed to call (after thinking I was asking about the soccer package).  I called, they said I had it but wasn't going to be charged.  Hah.  Of course, I knew better.

Next month, bill comes, and - what do you know?  It's charged on there.  I call and complain.  After bouncing around through several people, one of whom promised to reverse the charges, I finally found someone that seemed to be able to get it actually removed from my account.

This month...bill comes...and it still shows up.  **bleep**, Verizon?  Comcast would envy this **bleep**.

I just spent about 10 minutes surfing around their site, looking for a way to email them.  No dice; I keep getting online chat or call them options.  Calling them didn't work, twice.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can contact them via email or snail mail to get this fixed?  It's insane.

0 Likes
Re: Getting rid of College Gameday...
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes