Re: Getting the DVR Upgrade to 500GB
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello loworbitnyc

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Loworbitnyc,

We have not heard back from you about this issue.  Please open a new thread if anything else is required.

Josh B

0 Likes
loworbitnyc
Enthusiast - Level 1

THANK YOU!!!!  Got the 7232 and it is so much better than the old box....certainly more capacity but just a better box all around.  I REALLY APPRECIATE WHAT YOU DID FOR ME.  THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.  

0 Likes