Ghosting Has Gotten Progressively Worse
DastardlyRabbit

I started subscribing to Verizon five years ago, renewing our contract Fall 2019. In those five years, never had an issue. Then starting about two months ago, we've started to experience ghosting, which has gotten progressively worse over time. Some channels are worse than others, but it's getting to the point where it can become unwatchable. I know my hardware/STB is probably "old" by technology time, but what's changed to degrade my viewing experience?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ghosting Has Gotten Progressively Worse
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@DastardlyRabbit wrote:

I started subscribing to Verizon five years ago, renewing our contract Fall 2019. In those five years, never had an issue. Then starting about two months ago, we've started to experience ghosting, which has gotten progressively worse over time. Some channels are worse than others, but it's getting to the point where it can become unwatchable. I know my hardware/STB is probably "old" by technology time, but what's changed to degrade my viewing experience?

You should check all the coax and splitters in the system. They are most likely very old, and are most likely the cause of your issue. Also might want to get the system upgraded to the newer ONT if you still have the old style.

0 Likes