Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
As I stated before, I just recently swapped out my two black boxes with the better quality silver ones, due to CC problems I was having before. One of them I was able to activate just fine, but not the second one. Though I didn't have the second one hooked up at the time I activated the first one (I didn't know I was supposed to), so I wonder if that could be the problem. I called them today to explain my situation, and they said they would have to transfer the information to another department, and it isn't something that can be done over the phone. They said to give it 24 hours, but I hope it takes a little bit shorter than that. Has anyone else experienced this?