Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.

Got 2 new boxes, one of which refuses to activate

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Got 2 new boxes, one of which refuses to activate

Message 1 of 3
(3,173 Views)
As I stated before, I just recently swapped out my two black boxes with the better quality silver ones, due to CC problems I was having before. One of them I was able to activate just fine, but not the second one. Though I didn't have the second one hooked up at the time I activated the first one (I didn't know I was supposed to), so I wonder if that could be the problem. I called them today to explain my situation, and they said they would have to transfer the information to another department, and it isn't something that can be done over the phone. They said to give it 24 hours, but I hope it takes a little bit shorter than that. Has anyone else experienced this?
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Gold Contributor VII Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Re: Got 2 new boxes, one of which refuses to activate

Message 2 of 3
(3,165 Views)
The just need to hit the box to reactivate it. It takes about 10 minutes.
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Got 2 new boxes, one of which refuses to activate

Message 3 of 3
(3,141 Views)

I took a look at your account, I do see what happened and I'm working to have the issue resolved for you. Feel free to message me in private message.

-CharlesH

Message Edited by CharlesH on 07-28-2009 09:37 AM
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.