Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Same issue here. Have a Samsung TV (LNT4066FX/XAA) and 7100 STB. It was installed only a week ago and I'm not sure how to check the firmware on the TV or the STB, but I can't say that I'm all too surprised that Verizon would end up in a position like this. I realize it's not directly their problem, but if they endorse the boxes and issue them to their customers, then it is their responsibility.
I wasn't provided with component cables, I'll update with any interesting data I get from the Verizon techs later (likely nothing).