Guide Enhancements
prisaz
Legend
Earlier this week I noticed a label on my guide page that said TV Guide. Then last night there was a message that was tittled Guide Enhancement. The message said a minor update. Noticed there was actually a build minor number change. IMG 1.6.0 is still the same, but build number went from 06.87 to 06.89. Seems faster and sized a bit differently. Slightly larger then 4:3 when viewed at 1080i, and the TV Guide symbol is almost off the screen when the picture is stretched. So there we some minor changes.
0 Likes
Re: Guide Enhancements
matcarl
Master - Level 1
The TV Guide symbol has been there for a long time now.
Message Edited by matcarl on 11-20-2008 05:53 AM
0 Likes
armstrda
Enthusiast - Level 2
I have always wondered how TV Guide would feel if they knew that Verizon had their logo on a guide that is not provided by TV Guide.  And especially since this is a guide that is no where near the level that TV Guide does produce...
0 Likes
matcarl
Master - Level 1
I think Verizon had to put it there due to some sort of copyright with any interactive guide. The guide itself is not from TV Guide though which would confuse the average viewer.
0 Likes
prisaz
Legend
Yep I know now it is not TV Guide. Never noticed the logo before. But did get a new img minor build thatsaid there was a guide enhancement. Well excuse me for being blind. I agree that they should be pissed because verizon is using their logo {please keep your posts courteous}. Oh well!
Message Edited by prisaz on 11-20-2008 02:18 PM
Message Edited by Jonathan_K on 11-20-2008 02:46 PM
0 Likes