Guide Issues (Continuous Scrolling)
jct5

Wandering if anyone can help.  When we scroll on our guide (pressing any of the arrows)  it continuously scrolls and when we type in a number for a channel the particular number repeats itself over and over.  This is  a recent problem.  Any suggestions?  I just got a new remote in the mail today thinking that it was a remote problem but I'm still having the same problem.  Could it be the DVR?

0 Likes
Re: Guide Issues (Continuous Scrolling)
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

It shouldn't be a problem with the box. When this happens it is usually something had spilled on the remote causing the buttons to stick on the inside. I know that you have a new remote. To see if its a problem with the remote or the box, bring this remote into another room and see if it does the same thing there. If it does, then its definitely a problem with the remote. If not, then its a problem with the box. You can do an auto fix on the box by doing the following. Press menu, then go to CUSTOMER SUPPORT, then IN HOME AGENT, then SET TOP BOX AUTO CORRECTION.

0 Likes
Re: Guide Issues (Continuous Scrolling)
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes