Guide consistently WRONG!!!

Guide consistently WRONG!!!

Highlighted
Gold Contributor IV
Gold Contributor IV

Re: Guide consistently WRONG!!!

Message 61 of 63
(6,716 Views)

One article among many.... http://articles.latimes.com/2008/sep/04/business/fi-dtv4

@speedo123 wrote:

@nascar wrote:

Directv has a new deal with TiVo, so not sure whether Verizon even wants a deal with TiVo.   The Comcast deal with trying to put TiVo software on the Motto DVR has been nothing short a disaster.

Hadn't heard about TiVo and DirecTV getting back together or any new deal.  Might convince me to go back!  Any idea where to look for more info on this?

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 62 of 63
(6,651 Views)
I live in the Philly area, not going to give out too much info about myself.  But will say, I see the same issues here and not just w/ sports but also tv shows on all major providers cbs nbs and fox.  The way I see it verizon expects to be paid for the service I expect the service to work.  Why do I have to check and see what channels are working or not.

When we buy a car do we have to check and see if the wipers will work or if the heat works... I don't think so.

Just fix the problem or make the service free so we don't feel like we are being ripped off.
Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Message 63 of 63
(6,634 Views)

nascar wrote:

One article among many.... http://articles.latimes.com/2008/sep/04/business/fi-dtv4

Thanks Nascar.  One of the good points of this TiVo/DirecTV agreement is that it's nonexclusive.  Thus, there could be a TiVo/Verizon deal too!  Be nice if Verizon decided to go with the best equipment from the company that initially developed the technology and holds most of the patents.  I do think such an agreement would end up making Verizon the best provider to be with.  Oh well, hope it's not just wishful thinking on my part. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.