Guide not downloading / can't access VOD
joescafone

Other than seeing the channel #s, we can't see guide data, can't see what's the program information is, or can not access VOD.  

Tech support says that it is a system wide outage, but I don't see anything on the forum boards about it.   I am in North Texas, anyone else having this issue?

0 Likes
Re: Guide not downloading / can't access VOD
maureenpr

Yes, I've been having this problem since Wednesday. I have 5 Set Top Boxes, one of which is a DVR. All of them except the DVR are working fine. I"ve gotten the updated guide, etc. But my DVR is completely useless. I can't access the Guide, Menu, DVR, nothing. And when I hit the Info button, I get parental control. I also noticed that the time no longer shows up on the LCD panel, only the channel. I've gone online to chat with support three times and each time they say they know about the problem and that it will be fixed by either that night, or the next morning. So the next day I call again, because it still hasn't been fixed.

Like I said this has been going on since Wednesday. I'm in Tampa, FL.

0 Likes
Re: Guide not downloading / can't access VOD
lasagna
Community Leader
Community Leader

To start, try ...

Unplug all of your STB's and then go power cycle the router.   After the router comes back online, confirm that you have internet connectivity.  Then plug in each STB in turn and wait for it to boot up.  Goto the Menu -> Settings -> System Information screen and make sure each STB indicates that it has an IP address (192.168.1.xxx).

If the STB doesn't have an address, you have a connectivity issue between the STB's and the router coax connection.  You can try temporarily relocating the router to an outlet where a working STB is located to see if that fixes the problem.