Guide not showing some subscribed channels when "Subscribed Channels" selected
ml72

Not sure how to address this issue with Customer Service, so I thought I'd try here. New Verizon Fios customer in NY, I picked up a triple play package with the network DVR (Motorola 7232-2) and one other set-top box. Television package was Prime HD Showtime and I added on HBO. When using the Guide and having "Subscribed Channels" selected, it does not show the Showtime or The Movie Channel channels. If I manually enter the channel numbers for Showtime/TMC, the channels aren't blocked like I'm not subscribed to them, and of course they appear in the Guide when I have no filter set. As mentioned, these channels are suppose to be part of the package and it's puzzling why they don't show up, but the added on HBO appears without any issue. If anyone has any advice...

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Guide not showing some subscribed channels when "Subscribed Channels" selected
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@ml72 wrote:

... Television package was Prime HD Showtime and I added on HBO. When using the Guide and having "Subscribed Channels" selected, it does not show the Showtime or The Movie Channel channels ... of course they appear in the Guide when I have no filter set ... any advice... [?]

I don't think this issue has been addressed completely at this stage.  There are a few threads in the forums that feature the same problem, but I haven't seen an actual solution.  The best reference I was able to find is here:

http://www.broadbandreports.com/forum/r26719829-Can-you-remove-channels-from-the-guide-

The idea of setting your Favorites to show all your subscribed channels seems a bit tedious, but it may be the only method at this time.  You may want to make an entry in the "Ideas" forum to request this feature.

0 Likes