HBO GO - No @verizon.net Address
jcruz1027

So I've read thru the many HBO GO threads and it seems like problems are solved by using your @verizon.net username and password.  The problem is, I don't think I have one.

MyVerizon is linked to my gmail address and the little Verizon webmail widget says "Our records indicate that this email account does not exist in our system. Please go to http://netservices.verizon.net/portal/msa/bookmark?myaccountSSO to check your Account settings." Visiting that URL starts an endless loop.  When I try to register using the Verizon Webmail site, I get a notification that the service is for "Verizon High Speed Internet or Verizon FiOS" customers only.  Which I have been since at least 2007.

Anyway, seems I'm stuck in a loop...any ideas?  Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: HBO GO - No @verizon.net Address
Techman28
Master - Level 1

jcruz1027,

If you go to activate.verizon.net you should be able to perform the activation function so that it will work at that point...You will need your order # that you placed to get service if it was recent.

0 Likes
jcruz1027

Not sure that really helps me as I've been subscriber since 2007 so not able to provide a order number.

Anyway, when I tried using my MyVerizon username and password it says "Customer Record Not Found" but the same username and password work fine when accessing MyVerizon Portal where I can see and make payments as well as the see/change the services I'm currently subscribed to like HBO.

0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

When trying to access HBOGO direcectly, I've had problems logging in too, but it always works if I access it after signing into My Verizon and getting their from the On Demand, Browse All FiOS TV Online Videos in the MyTV area. 

0 Likes