HBO Logon from my PC not Working
NEIL13764
Contributor - Level 2
I am very disappointed in Verizon tech support. Spent 40 minutes on the phone in 2 calls and now they tell me I should call back (so again I need to wait online and go thru the whole explanation again. I asked them to call me back but they refused. If anyone at Verizon cares they can contact me and I will give them info to call me to resolve the issue (logging onto HBO from my PC and phone). If no one cares I have other choices available.
0 Likes
Re: HBO Logon from my PC not Working
NEIL13764
Contributor - Level 2
The error message I get is: State information lost Suggestions for resolving this problem: Go back to the previous page and try again. Close the web browser, and try again. This error may be caused by: Using the back and forward buttons in the web browser. Opened the web browser with tabs saved from the previous session. Cookies may be disabled in the web browser. I get the same problem in both FireFox and Internet Explorer. A few weeks ago I was able to login with no problems but not know.
0 Likes
Re: HBO Logon from my PC not Working
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi NEIL13764,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes