HBO and HBO GO

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

HBO and HBO GO

Message 1 of 88
(7,063 Views)

Hi, I pay for HBO. I have been using HBO GO for the past few months on my PC. Today when I logged in to my HBO GO account using my Verizon credentials it is telling me that I need to subscribe to this service. I double checked my bill to make sure nothing was accidentally cancelled and I am still paying for HBO. Any help please?

87 REPLIES 87
Highlighted
Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V

Re: HBO and HBO GO

Message 2 of 88
(7,023 Views)

Try it again.  There was a major outage over the weekend that appears resolved.  It is working foir me.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 3 of 88
(6,960 Views)

Any luck? Mine suddenly stopped working too and they are acting like they never heard of this problem before. 

Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V

Message 4 of 88
(6,951 Views)

@mjp3md wrote:

Any luck? Mine suddenly stopped working too and they are acting like they never heard of this problem before. 

What specific error are you receiving?

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 5 of 88
(6,936 Views)

"To watch videos you need to subscribe to FIOS TV"

My verizon service: FiOS TV Extreme with premium channels.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 6 of 88
(6,935 Views)

And for showtime, the same:

To watch videos, you will need to subscribe to FiOS TV with SHOWTIME.

When I click "order online" it tells me I already have FiOS TV with SHOWTIME but still won't let me log in.

I have tried on two PCs, two iPads and my iPhone. I have uninstalled and reinstalled both HBO GO and Showtime's Apps. I have used the web interface. None of them work.

Highlighted
Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V

Message 7 of 88
(6,900 Views)

@mjp3md wrote:

And for showtime, the same:

To watch videos, you will need to subscribe to FiOS TV with SHOWTIME.

When I click "order online" it tells me I already have FiOS TV with SHOWTIME but still won't let me log in.

I have tried on two PCs, two iPads and my iPhone. I have uninstalled and reinstalled both HBO GO and Showtime's Apps. I have used the web interface. None of them work.

You have a problem bigger than what happened last weekend.  Suggest you Tweet Verizon support and report it.  They are usualy pretty responsive.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 8 of 88
(6,894 Views)
I did, and none of the 6 reps who helped over the course of 20 hours could figure it out.
Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus

Message 9 of 88
(6,884 Views)

Hi mjp3md

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 10 of 88
(6,791 Views)

I am subscribed to HBO and can't log in to HBO GO. Customer service via email tells me it's unable to resolve the issue and that it's not available. OH I see, of course it is....Help please anyone with a brain....

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.