Switch Account

HBO and HBO GO

Highlighted
Contributor tsilvestri
Contributor
Message 21 of 88
(2,790 Views)

I requested that they escalate my issue and they were able to contact "orders and support" who gave them the solution.  It is definitely a verizon issue.  To resolve it, I had to go to http://activatemyfios.verizon.net, log in and reactivate the account.  I had to complete step 1 and accept the agreement but didn't have to go past step 2 or install anything.  After doing that, I was able to log into HBO GO.  Have you tried this yet?

Copper Contributor mjp3md
Copper Contributor
Message 22 of 88
(2,749 Views)

I did try that but no go. I even gave them my user name and password so they could see their suggested fixes didn't work. BUT...

Pleased to announce that someone somewhere finally figured out what the problem was and one week later it is now fixed. I have no idea what was wrong or how they fixed it. All I know is when I log in it automatically changes my user name to a new one and all the stars align and I can watch Nurse Jackie at work again so YEAH!

Highlighted
Silver Contributor V
Silver Contributor V
Message 23 of 88
(2,734 Views)

Hi All-

Happy Friday! I did some digging on this and it I was told the problems with HBO were resolved yesterday. We're sorry for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience!

Thanks,
Heather

Highlighted
Copper Contributor SteveSweetz
Copper Contributor
Message 24 of 88
(2,699 Views)

Try again Heather.  I can't access HBO tonight despite using it many times in past.  The Verizon sign-on applet is saying I'm not an HBO subscriber when I most definitely am.

Highlighted
Contributor eriksf
Contributor
Message 25 of 88
(2,683 Views)

I'm having the same problem. My roku just asked me to activate my device again after using it for many months. On sign in I'm being told that I'm not an HBO subscriber, so I don't think it's quite fixed yet.

Highlighted
Contributor cherpie23
Contributor
Message 26 of 88
(2,661 Views)
Ya, no still not working...
Highlighted
Employee Employee
Employee
Message 27 of 88
(2,603 Views)

Justoneloook,

We hadn't back regarding your Private Support case. We hope you were able to find resolution to your issue.

If you require further assistance, feel free to make a new post, and we can be sure to look into your issue.

As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thanks,
Ali Adam

Highlighted
Contributor Jimandkristy
Contributor
Message 28 of 88
(2,539 Views)
Same here - pay for HBO, was able to watch to go until today, now it's telling me I need to sign up when trying to log in....
Highlighted
Contributor HBOwatcher
Contributor
Message 29 of 88
(2,476 Views)

I am also having the same problem - just started today. Tried to watch HBOgo on Roku (which I've been doing for well over a year) and it asked me to re-activate and when I tried to login to hbogo online it says "To watch Videos you will need to subscribe to FIOs TV with HBO" which I clearly DO! In fact HBO is being watched on our home tv right now! And my account still says we subscribe.

Please help!

Highlighted
Contributor Nursebajan
Contributor
Message 30 of 88
(2,430 Views)
I'm having similar problems; my Verizon account isn't working on HBO GO, MAX GO, Showtime Anytime or Watch ESPN. It worked for me about a week ago, but nothing now.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.