Re: HBO and HBO GO
anab49

Having the same problem here. Come on Verizon, get your act together!

0 Likes
mdswbkq

I had a problem a week ago logging into HBO Go (I susbscribe to HBO) and customer service solved the problem so I could log into it.  Now, a few days later, I can't log into HBO Go.  It puts up an error message entitled "single sign-in error" that says "To watch videos, you will need to subscribe to FiOS TV with HBO.  Order online now."

Well I do subscribe to HBO.  And I want my HBO Go.

0 Likes
thewebcobbler
Contributor - Level 3

Nursebajan, 

You and I are having the same exact issue. I can not login to: HBOGo, MAXGO, WatchEspn, ShowtimeAnytime, Starz or Encore. 

I created a thread earlier that I say all of these apps  are saying the same thing for me : That I do not have this channel with this Service. OR similar error codes. 

So idk if this is truly a FiOS HBO problem speciifically , or that FiOS authentication servers crashed, that affected all the logins for all streaming apps that VZ has. 

0 Likes
MarkcusD2

I'm having the same issue. It worked a few days ago. Now I get:

"To watch HBOGO, you must have HBO premium service on your FiOS TV account. Shop for HBO now."

0 Likes
Mntm4n
Ditto here. Verizon needs to fix this issue promptly. It's obviously widespread.
0 Likes
thewebcobbler
Contributor - Level 3

Have these been fixed yet? 

WatchEspn, Starz, Showtime, Encore, and Hbo/Max?

0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

@thewebcobbler wrote:

Have these been fixed yet? 

WatchEspn, Starz, Showtime, Encore, and Hbo/Max?

They all work for me.

0 Likes
MKlapper
Same issue here. It was working just fine until I tried to use it tonight. Verizon? Anyone?
0 Likes
thewebcobbler
Contributor - Level 3

HBO GO is out again. It worked for me for literally One day. Now it says that I need to subscribe to HBO . Same thing for Cinemax. 

At least WatchESPN is not affected this time.  Knock on Wood

Update: after waiting on hold 55 mins, the VZ tech did confirm that the HBO Authentication Servers were down. (again).

It is just about the waiting game now.

0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

All of the streaming services are working fine for me.

0 Likes