Re: HBO and HBO GO
PJL
Master - Level 3

@tdeplitch wrote:

Hi, I pay for HBO. I have been using HBO GO for the past few months on my PC. Today when I logged in to my HBO GO account using my Verizon credentials it is telling me that I need to subscribe to this service. I double checked my bill to make sure nothing was accidentally cancelled and I am still paying for HBO. Any help please?

Yes it's broken --  AGAIN.  It's on Verizon's end and I get the same screen when I try WatchESPN, Showtime Anytime, etc.

Can't Verizon get this SSO thing right?  Other companies can!

0 Likes
dlchin

ESPN and HBOGO (the only two ones I ever use) have suddenly stopped working for me  too (I watched The Newsroom on HBOgo as early as this morning), and now I'm getting the same error as everyone else.

Wanted to watch the home run derby with my son while we were on the road tonight, and got the same error. Thanks for ruining my day Verizon!

Is there a centralized page to go to find out when there are these nationwide outages, and updates on when they might be resolved? 

0 Likes
Knickfan718
Enthusiast - Level 2
Well that is good to know and will hopefully lower my blood pressure a bit. My login worked fine last night as well. Hopefully they get this sorted out soon.
0 Likes
rstambo
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same issue for me as of 9:52pm.  Was really looking forward to some Game of Thrones on HBOGO via the apple TV

Do we have an ETA on when this will be fixed?

Thanks

Ron

0 Likes
Rgret
I'm having the same issue. I was watching Dexter via Showtime Anytime app. I received a pop up stating my 24 hour login time expired. So I tried to login and the error message states I need to subscribe. No fun! I tried HBO GO, Max, Epixs no luck, same error definite Fios problem
0 Likes
trying to log into hbo go from my laptop
bcraig2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I can log into hbo go on my desktop with no problem, when i try to do this on my new Asus laptop w/win 8 i get a sign in screen, sign in and then i get another small red screen to sign in again and then a second screen that is all garbled and offset. I have the same problem if i sign in to the verizon site, all with proper logon - i just can't get into the tv shows, hbo or shotime they keep on 'loading' and then i get a message that i have to log on, but i'm already logged on and when i try again it just goes in a circle. I can access netflix and amazon prime movies and tv on my laptop with no problem.

i can't figure out why i can get hbo go on my desktop with no problem but the laptop i cant. silverlight and flash are loaded. help would be appreciated, i am going on vacation wed and was planning on watching tv on my computer.

thanks.

{edited for privacy}

Re: trying to log into hbo go from my laptop
sclowry
Enthusiast - Level 2
I cannot login from my iPad, desktop, or Xbox either. I can authenticate to Verizon here, but not HBO go. It says I am not a premium subscriber....but I am. Any solutions?
Re: trying to log into hbo go from my laptop
skpotter
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here.  Used HBO GO last night and now tonight it says I am not a premiumsubscriber.  Did the terms of service change or is singel sign on broken?  Smiley Frustrated

Re: HBOGO login broken again
dippolds

HBOGo stopped working today saying to activate (again)   I have the same issue when trying to activate "HBO Subscription Required"

0 Likes
Ikester1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Can someone wake someone up who can fix your entitlement platform! Where is your operations team?

Come on Verizon, this is embarassing. I want a refund.