Re: trying to log into hbo go from my laptop
AllergicToApple
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same for me too.  Now HBO Go say I must be a premium subscriber.  Does that mean my "Ultimate" package for TV isn't so Ultimate anymore?

0 Likes
Hbo gologin message
Blarrier
I have been using hbo go for 2 days
Today when I attempt to login I get a message stating I can't use it because I'm not a premium hbo
Subscriber
0 Likes
Re: trying to log into hbo go from my laptop
sabraham77

can't connect from hbogo from roku either...

0 Likes
Re: HBO and HBO GO
basanp

Same thing is happening to me.  I called Verizon regarding HBOGO and they told me there is an outage and they are working on it. 

0 Likes
jwharden1

I have this issue as well

It appears that your Verizon FiOS TV subscription does not include HBO. I have been a subcriber to HBO for over a year. My Verizin saysI am still.

What gives???

0 Likes
Can't log-in to Hulu nor HBO Go
caotri

I have been reading messages back from 2010 with people having the same problem.  How can this be a three year ongoing problem?  When are you going to fix this current issue?

0 Likes
HBO GO LOG IN ISSUES
adamgorman

Keeps telling me YOU NEED HBO PREMIUM to access HBO GO and I have HBO!!!!!!!! What the hell

0 Likes
amorain1

I'm having the problem to.  I was about to start The Newsroom and then I can't log.  It's saying I don't have HBO subscription.  I pay for it, so I do have HBO and was watching it last night fine.

Any status on the supposed outage?

0 Likes
Re: HBO GO LOG IN ISSUES
sc_backup

It's not working for me right now either.  It's pretty unreliable, but sometimes it works.  Seems like it gets fixed whenever somebody complains to the right person, e.g. things would get fixed right before a Game of Thrones episode.

0 Likes
Re: HBO GO LOG IN ISSUES
Vown
Enthusiast - Level 2
I am having the same problem starting tonight. It is on Apple TV as well as IPad
I also tried watch EsPN and same issue
I did receive a message earlier from Verizon that there is a major outage issue on my area which should be fixed overnight.
So far all the actual channels including HBO seem to work fine

0 Likes