Re: Can't log-in to Hulu nor HBO Go
sc_backup

I guess it's an intermittent issue.  For me, it's worked 6 out of 8 times I've tried to use it over the last month.  Pretty lame...

0 Likes
Re: HBO and HBO GO
jwharden1

Just got out tech chat and was told outage will be fix after 6pm pdt tomarrow. Best answer I could get out of them.

0 Likes
Re: Can't log-in to Hulu nor HBO Go
anonFios
Contributor - Level 2
Where on Hulu do you have to log in with your Verizon account?
0 Likes
Re: HBO GO LOG IN ISSUES
ThomW1

I've been having problems all night!  Good to see it's not just me.  

Hope they get this straightened out.  HBOGo is really the only reason I keep HBO around when Game of Thrones isn't on.  😕  

0 Likes
Re: trying to log into hbo go from my laptop
lukevader

i can fios and they know there is an issue around the country \. no eta

0 Likes
kathylynntaylor

I am also unable to log in to HBO GO, although I was using it regularly in recent weeks without a problem. My verizon ID and verizon account have not changed, and I still have HBO with my Verizon FIOS TV.

What to do to get it working again???

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Worked (from FL) when I tried it around 5 AM

0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

@tns_2 wrote:

Worked (from FL) when I tried it around 5 AM

The SSO authentication issue seems to have been fixed today 7/16/2013.

Why does this happen on a regular basis?  That's a rhetorical question obviously since Verizon would never answer it even if this was not a peer-to-peer forum.

0 Likes
jerseydevil923

Since HBOGO has been available I have been able to log in about 10 times.  I have reauthorized my account and it works until I log out and then try to log back in and I get the message that I don't have HBO.  I have spent hours on the phone trying to get it to work and once they were able to fix it and, again, when I logged out I couldn't log back in.  I get the same message for Showtime and Cinemax.   How has it been a problem for so many people for so long and they can't figure it out???  One of the biggest reasons I pay for premium channels is so I can use these sites which I can never use.  Is there anyone at Verizon who can provide support without saying there is an outage?

0 Likes
CrankyMF

Not only is HBO GO service spotty, but the website is awful.  If you DON'T have it, and want to order it, there are lot's of links.  Want to log on, forget it.  There's no link.  It's just like the router console.  "Here's the setting, but if you want to change it, can't get there from here."

0 Likes