HBO and HBO GO
tdeplitch

Hi, I pay for HBO. I have been using HBO GO for the past few months on my PC. Today when I logged in to my HBO GO account using my Verizon credentials it is telling me that I need to subscribe to this service. I double checked my bill to make sure nothing was accidentally cancelled and I am still paying for HBO. Any help please?

0 Likes
Re: HBO and HBO GO
PJL
Master - Level 3

Try it again.  There was a major outage over the weekend that appears resolved.  It is working foir me.

0 Likes
mjp3md1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Any luck? Mine suddenly stopped working too and they are acting like they never heard of this problem before. 

0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

@mjp3md wrote:

Any luck? Mine suddenly stopped working too and they are acting like they never heard of this problem before. 

What specific error are you receiving?

0 Likes
mjp3md1
Enthusiast - Level 3

"To watch videos you need to subscribe to FIOS TV"

My verizon service: FiOS TV Extreme with premium channels.

0 Likes
mjp3md1
Enthusiast - Level 3

And for showtime, the same:

To watch videos, you will need to subscribe to FiOS TV with SHOWTIME.

When I click "order online" it tells me I already have FiOS TV with SHOWTIME but still won't let me log in.

I have tried on two PCs, two iPads and my iPhone. I have uninstalled and reinstalled both HBO GO and Showtime's Apps. I have used the web interface. None of them work.

0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

@mjp3md wrote:

And for showtime, the same:

To watch videos, you will need to subscribe to FiOS TV with SHOWTIME.

When I click "order online" it tells me I already have FiOS TV with SHOWTIME but still won't let me log in.

I have tried on two PCs, two iPads and my iPhone. I have uninstalled and reinstalled both HBO GO and Showtime's Apps. I have used the web interface. None of them work.

You have a problem bigger than what happened last weekend.  Suggest you Tweet Verizon support and report it.  They are usualy pretty responsive.

0 Likes
mjp3md1
Enthusiast - Level 3
I did, and none of the 6 reps who helped over the course of 20 hours could figure it out.
0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mjp3md

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

0 Likes
Justoneloook

I am subscribed to HBO and can't log in to HBO GO. Customer service via email tells me it's unable to resolve the issue and that it's not available. OH I see, of course it is....Help please anyone with a brain....

0 Likes