HD Channels in Maryland

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

HD Channels in Maryland

Message 1 of 4
(4,013 Views)

Hello all!

I am a new FIOS TV customer and I have had for a about 6 weeks now.  I notice that a few of the channels I have say I neet to be subscribed to it but other channels that are similar to it's genre I have in HD.  Here is an example:

I have CNN HD but I don't have FOX News HD

I have TNT HD but I don't have FX HD.

Why is that?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Silver Contributor I
Silver Contributor I

Re: HD Channels in Maryland

Message 2 of 4
(4,005 Views)

Those channels reside in the HD Extreme package.  In all likelyhood it probably wasnt placed on there when you ordered your service. 

TS

TheSanchez
Verizon Telecom
Verizon Content Management Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 3 of 4
(3,903 Views)
I ordered the premier package.  According to the listing Im suppose to have Fox news HD and FX HD.
Highlighted
Silver Contributor IV
Silver Contributor IV

Message 4 of 4
(3,887 Views)

@asahib wrote:
I ordered the premier package.  According to the listing Im suppose to have Fox news HD and FX HD.

I don't know what listing you are looking at, but those channels aren't in the FiOS TV Premiere package.  The FiOS TV Premiere package was discontinued a month or two back and no more channels have been added to that.   The only customers who have FiOS TV Premiere are those who (1) ordered FiOS TV before Extreme HD became available, and (2) have not yet upgraded to Extreme HD.

All new HD channels can only be obtained as part of the HD Extreme package.  That includes FOX News HD, FX-HD, and a dozen or so other HD channels.

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.