HD/DVR STB never recieved

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

HD/DVR STB never recieved

Message 1 of 2
(2,535 Views)

About 4 weeks ago we recieved a call from Verizon, pretty much after the call was over I was supposed to recieve an HD/DVR set top box in return for my old one. (Free for a few months or something like that)

Well, 2 weeks after that Verizon called because they made a mistake with our billing and added Japanese and French packages to our TV. During that call, I told them and they said they would send another. 3 or so weeks after that call and I still haven't recieved either box.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: HD/DVR STB never recieved

Message 2 of 2
(2,531 Views)

Was this a replacement DVR or an additional one?

PM me a way to look up your acct (Acct number, home TN) and I'll be happy to look into this for you.

Kevin
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.