HD DVR will all of a sudden loose signal
marjen18
My HD DVR box will suddenly stop receiving the fios signal and will pop up a bouncing box that says signal lost and I have to call to reset the box.  Everytime it has happened the remote was one the bed and we were no where around it, just watching the tv show.  Also the time is supposed to show instead of the channel and it only does it every once in a while and when I go to settings it is set to show the time.  PLEASE HELP
0 Likes
Re: HD DVR will all of a sudden loose signal
wildcats6
I  got a new Samsung LN52A630 LCD connected via HDMI to my STB ( Motorola 6416 HD DVR) and the same thing is happening to me.  I have to get a reset every day and the only comment customer service has made is "there is a conflict in protocol with the TV and STB.  I am seeking help as well.
0 Likes
Re: HD DVR will all of a sudden loose signal
raidermom
DITTO- same problems. After two days of maddening round abouts with the customer service dept. , they finally said the box was "defective" and they would send a new box that would arrive on Dec. 26th. If anyone cares, it's 11:25pm on the 26th and my box was a no show. OH- did I mention the box was actually two weeks late on the first delivery? I ordered two new HD boxes, and they only sent one, and then after a few phone calls and emails, I got the second one sent, but it's the one that's not working. Very frustrating.
0 Likes