HD Extreme
barb40
Can someone tell me how to get all the HD channels.  From what I can tell I have to subscribe to the Extreme package.  Well if that is the case, why can't I order it through these absolutley crazy, mixed up website of theirs?  Anyone....help me please
0 Likes
Re: HD Extreme
Whipsnade
you can call 888-553-1555 
0 Likes
Techman28
Master - Level 1
it currently is not available to order online or through the boxes. you will need to call 888-553-1555 and have billing do that for you....they may not be open right now depending on where you are but they are open 8-12 tomorrow.
0 Likes
utexex79
see more information on some options at the dslreports fios tv forum 
0 Likes
spangreen
Enthusiast - Level 2

It took me no less than 5 long phone calls over the course of a week to get HD extreme turned on.  The phone reps were all nice enough, but the FIOS ordering process is a mess.   Something about a mystery order already in progress that couldn't be cancelled, wouldn't let them into the "system", etc, etc

Then, finally, when they were able to turn on HD extreme, they had void my original contract which was still in the promotional period.   I had to drop from a 2 year price lockin to 1 year and l lost the remaining 2.5 months of free premium movie channels that were part of the promotion when I originally signed on.