HD Media DVR - Not playing recorded program in it's entirety
adc2003
I recorded a football game in HD and added 1 hour to the 3 hour program for a total of 4 hours.  When I started to watch the program, my DVR read 76% full.  At 2 hrs 36 minutes of the recorded game, the dvr menu popped in (turned off my recording) with the menu displaying "play from start", "resume", or "remove."  When I selected resume, the program would play for about a second and the menu to would pop in again ( play from start, resume, remove).  I don't understand what happened.  I had enough disk space to record full program.  Infact, I went on to record more games the next day and was able to watch the whole game.  For whatever reason, this particular 4 hours recording would not get past the 2 hr 36th minute.  I tried forwarding from beginning and it would stall there too.??
0 Likes
Re: HD Media DVR - Not playing recorded program in it's entirety
mpruet

I am very interested in the replies that you get.  We recently upgraded our Multi Room DVR to an HD box and am now getting a message that pops up towards the end of our recordings saying that there is a DVR Communication Error and we need to check our Home Networking.  The show that we are watching then stops and the play menu pops up and won't allow us to go back to the place in the program where things stopped?

Very frustrating

0 Likes
Re: HD Media DVR - Not playing recorded program in it's entirety
GPGG1
Enthusiast - Level 3
I am having this same issue as well. The message "DVR Communication Error and we need to check our Home Networking"  appear when watching a recoreded show in HD.  I've tried fast forwarding to a point where the recording stopped but the picture freezes, or the problem occurs again. This is really annoying. Hopefully this can be corrected ASAP
0 Likes