Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Does anyone know of an acceptable way to connect or adjust the 6200 to a standard VCR that does not skew the color to red? Both the RF option and the Composite Video RCA jacks do it with the RF connection slightly worse of the two. Don't have an M/M S-video to cable to try that way.
For comparison I can view the same channel through the VCR, STD, and HD. Also used the FIOS menu red vertical bar which moves towards a burgundy in the VCR mode. Finally a professional recorded VCR tape does not show the color shift so I have to believe it is the signal out of the 6200 box.