HD STB Exchange
cdrood

I received the notice about exchanging an older STB and followed the onscreen instructions to place the order.  It's been a week and I haven't received the new box, nor have I received any emails.  If I try to do it again, it tells me that I have to wait until the existing order is completed.  I didn't get an order number, so I can't check the status online.  In the past, when I've swapped STB's they've always arrived within a day or two.

0 Likes
Re: HD STB Exchange
PJL
Master - Level 3

@cdrood wrote:

I received the notice about exchanging an older STB and followed the onscreen instructions to place the order.  It's been a week and I haven't received the new box, nor have I received any emails.  If I try to do it again, it tells me that I have to wait until the existing order is completed.  I didn't get an order number, so I can't check the status online.  In the past, when I've swapped STB's they've always arrived within a day or two.

This exchange is not like replacing a broken STB, and you probably hit the point when many people are requesting the swap.  A week or two is what people are reporting on other forums.  Faster turn around only happend for the first few days of the offer, and that was in late February.  Suggest patience here since the system clearly is processing your order since you place the request again.  Your wait time is not unusual at this point.