Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

HD STB price

frugalman
Contributor
Contributor

HD STB price

Message 1 of 4
(4,089 Views)

What is the current price of the HD STB?  I am in northern NJ.  I am currently paying $9.99.

But then I go online and check my account, I can order new HD STB for $5.99.

When I try to ask billing to change to lower price, they say 9.99 is the correct price.  To get new lower price I would have to order and return.

Anybody else go through this?

How much are people paying for HD STB in northern NJ?

3 REPLIES 3
Keyboards
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Re: HD STB price

Message 2 of 4
(4,045 Views)

Not in your area, but my understanding is the NNJ and NY have a special pricing of $5.99 for an HD STB, just like they have special programming tiers from other areas.  Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
demonstr8r
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Message 3 of 4
(3,997 Views)

Are you serious?  HD STB for $5.99?  That must not include DVR because I am paying $15.99 for one box and $19.99 for the other.

Keyboards
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Message 4 of 4
(3,954 Views)

@demonstr8r wrote:

Are you serious?  HD STB for $5.99?  That must not include DVR because I am paying $15.99 for one box and $19.99 for the other.

Never said it was a DVR, just and HD STB - they are 2 differnt animals.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title