Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I have 2 Panosonic HD TV's and they have always shown the SD channels full screen, not letter boxed. Now suddenly one of them shows any channel that has an associated HD channel letterboxed but the channels that don't have an HD channel full screen. All HD channels work fine full screen. I have tried switching the video controls in the settings screen Video controls from 1080p to 480 and then back to 720 and it works for a day or two and then goes back to letterbox. now no matter what I do any channel that has an associated HD channel is letterbox and it records that way on the DVR, (HD records but uses a ton of space).
Is this something different from FIOS or is it in my box?
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.