HD 'blinks"
bheff

I have a panasonic TH-50PZ80u plasma tv.When i have the tv on HD , at times, the screen 'blinks 'black for a couple of seconds and then comes back to live broadcast. The tv itself does not turn off. Is this a verizon FIOS issue? Has this happened to anyone else?

0 Likes
Re: HD 'blinks"
kdub2043

Yes! This happens to me all the **bleep** time and it is really **bleep** me off. I can hardly watch anything without the picture cutting out intermittently. Every time I call all they do is reset the box a few times then it stops happening for a while but it always comes back. I wish Verizon would pull their head out of their **bleep** and fix this and the HDMI problem.

0 Likes
koolcouple
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had this problem before but we found out the box overheats if you just leave it on always and it will turn off and on so when you turn off your tv turn off your box too. (Not 100% this is the same problem as yours but if it is it should fix it)

0 Likes
PokeMeInTheEye

I have the same issue. It is sporadic and unpredictable. I hope to find an answer. Did the nine minute automated "Say next step" thing and wasted my time.

0 Likes