Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

HD channels

zookeeper
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

HD channels

Message 1 of 2
(1,421 Views)

Is any one in the Palm Springs, La Quinta Ca. area experiencing problem' s with channels 508 a fox station, and 514 a NBC station. Every night from 8 pm to11 pm they are unwatchable. The channels stream is broken and the picture has horizontal pictulated lines going through it. I have complained to Verizon about this and even had techs come out and witness it. This happens every night between 8 pm till 11 pm. Verizon has said they are looking into it, but this has been going on for three weeks. However every time I call in and report it, they send me a text saying the problem has been repaired, although the problem is happening at the time they text me. Anybody out there having reception prolems?

1 REPLY 1
Hubo_VZ
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: HD channels

Message 2 of 2
(1,200 Views)

Hi zookeeper,

I'm sorry that you are having trouble with your channels and the time it has taken to get a response.  If you are still having trouble please fill out the form I have sent in the PM and please let me know when that is complete.  Once I have your information I will be able to look into this issue further for you.

--James
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.