Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

HD playback in another room

AtTheBeach
Contributor
Contributor

HD playback in another room

Message 1 of 4
(5,236 Views)
With the HD Media Center DVR, can I play back HD shows from an HD set top box in another room? I'm seeing conflicting information on this in online FAQs and forum posts.  In case it matters, I live in Southern California.
3 REPLIES 3
matcarl
Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V

Re: HD playback in another room

Message 2 of 4
(5,224 Views)
You will be able to stream HD content from the DVR to an HD box within the next few weeks. Verizon is updating their software to allow it.
Telcoguru
Gold Contributor VII Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Message 3 of 4
(5,221 Views)
The multi-room DVR should be able to view recordings on other HD boxes in California by the end of October. Verizon has had some problems during the deployment so it has been pushed back a bit.
ggma1126
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Message 4 of 4
(5,156 Views)
I am in Delaware and am also waiting for this feature I saw somewhere it said img has to be ver 1.6 I Have v1.5  there is an update happening sept 1 and 2 to accomdate changing channel numbers so I am waiting till after this update to see if the img ver changes and if so if I can stream from the hd multi room dvr (motorala hd dvrQIP  6416 P2) to the one hd box I have if not then I willcall tech support
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.