Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Rypem, I too am totally disgusted with Fios tv. I have had nothing but problems since I got it. It took me at least 6 calls until they finally sent me a new dvr box. Now the problem is even worse. When I record something on the dvr in HD, it either records all scrambly or it gives me an error message. Why am I paying for this if it doesn/t work? Also when I try to watch a hd channel it freezes. Sometimes it says currently unavailable. There isn't a day that goes by that I am not having issues with this. They keep telling me they are working on this problem, but not fast enough. They should be giving us the dvr and hd for free until they fix it. I just want to be able to watch tv, not asking alot.
Please let me know if you get anywhere. I too am ready to go back to comcast. I am totally frustrated.
"Currently Unavailable" is one of the long-running issues which is not unique to FIOS. A quick check of other forums like AVSForums.com or highdefforum.com will show others with similar problems and different providers. It truly is an electronics industry problem regarding HDMI handshake protocols (you may curse at Hollywood here). This does not mitigate the fact that we are frustrated with the snail's pace of progress at FIOS. I have experienced this with different DVR's and both Sony and Samsung TV's. I currently perform a hard reboot every Mon/Wed/Fri which keeps it under control. The alternative is to switch to component cables. Either is a temporary fix until the software is rectified. For historical perspective, you might try a search of this forum on this topic - if for no other reason than to see that many others in the past (me included) have been mighty frustrated on this very same issue. Thank you.