In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
yes you will definately notice the difference of the picture clarity on SD channels for us here in Texas will be maybe the 2nd or 3rd week of march tentatively
Finally we have a time frame, if it does not start then, I will hold you personally responsible Techman28.
hey there ddk...... I also have had an issue with bad picture quality on standard def channels since October 2008.supposedly a fix is in the works to resolve issue. STILL WAITING HERE IN RHODE ISLAND phone tech support is useless. but ive been getting some good input here by some verizon employees, namely techman ,the sanchez . by the way if you are reading this techman any more schedule updates on the 1.61 fix for VHO 6 or VHO6A here in RI .
02-15-2009 05:55 PM - edited 02-15-2009 05:56 PM
I knew this would happen with Timsykes 😉
You did say maybe. What about Washington Metro?
"will be maybe the 2nd or 3rd week of march tentatively"