Help-Close to Cancelling
mcoletti2

I'm furious. I'm close to cancelling my whole service. Several of my channels have been inactive for the last couple of weeks, and its been impossible to get a hold of a Verizon represntative. I've been on hold for an hour, and I still haven't spoken to anyone. And this is the third time I've tried. 

I also have attempted to speak with someone using the chat function, and the conversation abruptly ended almost as quickly as it began. After I told them I had inactive channels, they instructed me to call customer service. 

I'm seriously considering bringing this up to my county cable regulator. This is getting ridculous. I'm petrified that it'll be worse when I attempt to switch my service for a move that'll happen in February. 

0 Likes
Re: Help-Close to Cancelling
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mcoletti2,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes