Help! I don't know what to do with this! :(
TheTechMaster31

Hi guys, I have a question regarding on the phone charger (in which when the power is out, the charger will give me extra battery life on my hose phone). I am moving by the way. So, do I need  to take it? If not, will any Verizon employee be able to install it to  in our new home?  

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Help! I don't know what to do with this! :(
prisaz
Legend

@TheTechMaster31 wrote:

Thanks. It is okay to call Verizon to install the battery pack system for FIOS in mu new home? If so, then thanks.

The backup battery is part of the system. I would call the Fiber sollutions department at the the number I provided, and speak with a Verizon employee to be sure what you need to take with you. This is a peer to peer user forum and we all try to help each other, but we do not work for Verizon. Also coordinate the move so everyting gets transfered. Email acount information etc. You do not want to pay any early termination fees or fees for not returning equipment such as the router. If you do not coordinate everything with Verizon, I am sure things could go bad.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
TheTechMaster31

Oh and by the way, if nobody knows what I am talking about, please mention this as it may clear some things that you don't know.

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

If you are talking about anything like the battery back up system for FIOS, it should stay and is part of the FIOS system. There may also be a power adaptor in addition to the battery back up., it should also stay. If you are moving to a location that has fios, all these devices should be there. As far as the router, you may have to return that when you cancel your existing service. If you are transfering service they may tell you to take it with you. Any questions regarding what you should do, I would contact Fiber Solutions at 1-888-553-1555. But I would also check and see if FIOS was available at my new residence. If not, that would be a big downer for me, and might keep me from moving there.

0 Likes
TheTechMaster31

Thanks. It is okay to call Verizon to install the battery pack system for FIOS in mu new home? If so, then thanks.

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

@TheTechMaster31 wrote:

The backup battery is part of the system. I would call the Fiber sollutions department at the the number I provided, and speak with a Verizon employee to be sure what you need to take with you. This is a peer to peer user forum and we all try to help each other, but we do not work for Verizon. Also coordinate the move so everyting gets transfered. Email acount information etc. You do not want to pay any early termination fees or fees for not returning equipment such as the router. If you do not coordinate everything with Verizon, I am sure things could go bad.

0 Likes