Help - On Demand content looses signal every 20-30 seconds for a couple of seconds
KS_NYC
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just got my new Verizon Fios setup over the weekend.

Live TV and Internet is working great – all as expected.

Although, I have been consistently having one issue – any On Demand content that I play looses signal i.e. Audio breaks and Video also looses signal for a couple of seconds or so every 20-30 seconds.

At first I thought this will go away, but the experience is consistent and frustrating with on demand. (issue is only with on demand, live TV and internet work just fine)

After reading some of the updates – I made sure all cables are tightly connected. (that is the only trouble shooting I have done)

Wanted to see if there is any suggestion or do I have to call the technical team to fix the issue.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Help - On Demand content looses signal every 20-30 seconds for a couple of seconds
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are having with your On Demand service. The On Demand goes through the internet which passes through the router. One thing you can do to fix this is to reboot the router. Simply turn it off and back on. If this doesn't correct it, you can also try resetting the router by holding in the reset button in the back of the router for 15 seconds. Please let me know if that doesn't work so we can assist further.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Help - On Demand content looses signal every 20-30 seconds for a couple of seconds
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are having with your On Demand service. The On Demand goes through the internet which passes through the router. One thing you can do to fix this is to reboot the router. Simply turn it off and back on. If this doesn't correct it, you can also try resetting the router by holding in the reset button in the back of the router for 15 seconds. Please let me know if that doesn't work so we can assist further.

0 Likes
KS_NYC
Enthusiast - Level 2

I removed the power on the router for 2-3 mins and powered back. It seems to be working fine now. Thanks a lot.

0 Likes