Help with New Guide
bwh1
Contributor - Level 1

Since it is doubtful Verizon will admit that rolling out this awful new guide was a big mistake, I have no choice but to figure out how to use it.  On the old guide, when I searched (B), I only got upcoming scheduled shows.  With the new guide, I get the On Demand and Buy/Rent listings.  Is there are way to restrict it to only upcoming scheduled shows?  I went through settings and didn't see anything.

0 Likes
Re: Help with New Guide
Contributor - Level 1

Doesn't appear to be there anymore.

In 1.9.5 when you had Search open, there was a 'Filter' option on the bottom right side of the screen - with options like All, On Demand, DVR, Pay Per View, Sports, HD, Today, TV Listings.

In 1.9.7 - I do not see a Filter option anywhere - I only get 'All' results all the time.

0 Likes
Steelers2103

Agree.  They should also add the ability to filter out channels that are not subscribed to.  Can't see them, so why show them?

0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

@bwh wrote:

Since it is doubtful Verizon will admit that rolling out this awful new guide was a big mistake, I have no choice but to figure out how to use it. ...

The menu items and use of the guide have not changed from the prior version to 1.9.7 with the exception of some enhancements (like it DVR recordings, etc.).  You can still do the same thing you could always do.

FYI search has always (since the prior update) shown both live and VOD (including purchase options) selections in the results, at least for my service. 

0 Likes