Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
We just had FIOS installed and one of our DVRs is the Motorola 7216 Home Media DVR. I setup a couple of series to record in the middle of the night and when I got to work checked online to make sure they had recorded OK yesterday. They appeared to have done so fine. When I got home at night they were both deleted, but other recorded programming that was not a series or scheduled was still there. Today I checked online and again both recordings were there, but a few minutes ago I looked and now they are both gone (but the other programming still remains). Has anyone had this problem and do you know what could be causing it?