Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.

Home Media DVR Issue

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Home Media DVR Issue

Message 1 of 2
(3,352 Views)

I wanted to just search this forum for an answer to this but all of the search terms I could come up with found so many posts... 

My TV just all the sudden popped up with a "no signal" message from my home media DVR connection this morning. I was in the middle of watching TV and all of the sudden I had nothing. Power cycling the box fixed the issue and I went to work thinking everything was fine. Then I get an email from my girlfriend at home that it has happened 3 more times in the last hour or so. Then I just got another email saying it is happening even faster now. She said it is happening almost as soon as she turns it on.

Anybody heard of something like this?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Gold Contributor IV
Gold Contributor IV

Re: Home Media DVR Issue

Message 2 of 2
(3,315 Views)
when it pops off what's on the LED display on the box if its the time its gonna be the hdmi cable if your using component cables  and its doing that reseat them regardless
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.