Horrible Customer service experience
Wiz514
Enthusiast - Level 2

YES!!!...TERRIBLE!!! I received the e-mail for my DVR 500 GB upgrade and it didnt work, After about 3 calls to verizon, most with extended wait times, someone FINALLY got me my upgrade shipped to me. I hooked it up but no luck, Activation failed !!! another round of calls, ALL with too long wait itmes, and finally got someone through LIVE chat online to try and help, which they could not. So Verizon sent me ANOTHER 500GB STB which gave me the same authentication failed message...1 HOUR ON THE PHONE HOLDING ON A SUNDAY just to get another rep to tell me there are HUGE outages in upstate NY (Which I am not in, Im on Long Island which would NOT be upstate but thats another issue) and I have to call back tomorrow....Most if not all of my dealings with Verizon customer support over the 4 or 5 years I have been dealing with them have been EXTREMELY Frustrating and way too long. I still cannot get this 500 GB DVR working and I am not looking forward to todays conversation. Needless to say they all have had me running all over the house resetting the router, unplugging the DVR, unhooking the coax cable from the DVR etc...etc...etc.

PS...So far i am on hold about a half hour with no end in sight to this nightmare. 

Any suggestions to where i can log a complaint about the total lack of respect for the customer this shows would be appreciated

0 Likes
Re: Horrible Customer service experience
Gb1971
Enthusiast - Level 2
Contact the better business and file a complaint. You pay your bill and have every right to expect timely help and service.
0 Likes