Horrible Reception, Connection and Customer Service
agh2

I can't begin to write about the horrible reception, connection and customer service receiving from Verizon. Starting on June 20 2016, the Verizon Tech--(really loos term) came to the house to add and move set top boxes. While there he cut wires and left them hanging on the wall, made connections that barely reached the TV and to top it off convinced us (we take full blame) on not adding the connction to one of the rooms (hmm we paid the service fee already! OH!  that meant work for him to drill a hole and make the connection). Since that day the connection has been horrible we have lost service many times and needed to reboot or wait for a technician to come out- always 48 hrs!  Also when I called  and asked for assistance as we were not getting audio and video to match up- such an experience- one rep was overseas and couldn't connect me to someone in the states--but would get her manager for me then said she would call me, still waiting.  Another time, I was on the phone over 2 hrs with a rep waiting for a manager who told me if I wanted to complain I would need to go thru their legal department.   Several other calls were made including chat on line,  no satisfaction. We are seeking not only the legal department info but help in getting the old set top box back.  We have 2 older TV's and they do not have HD why can't we get the old set top box??  I can go on but I am ot a well versed writer and there aren't enough characters in the field to post our complaints.  Verizon is horrible yet for us the only game in town.

0 Likes
Re: Horrible Reception, Connection and Customer Service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi agh,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes