How Long Will It Take to get my DVR by mail?
Jerd

I ordered a Multi-Room DVR to be delivered by mail (big mistake). It has been 8 days - still no DVR.... I understand it takes time but I would like to watch TV. I tried to check order status on the website but there is nothing there about DVR or anything. Just lists my TV, Internet, and phone services. I'm just a little confused here - how do I check when my DVR is supposed to get here? Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: How Long Will It Take to get my DVR by mail?
AnnieS1
Contributor - Level 3

Hi Jerd,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users.

It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via email or live chat at:

http://www.verizon.com/contactus

Choose “Live Chat.”

If a chat agent is available to assist you, the chat link will become live after the page is fully loaded.

AnnieS

0 Likes
Jerd

Warning! Don't order anything until it's close to the time you pay your bill. They won't send you anything until the next payment date. Inland Empire - California here btw.

0 Likes
22Becca22
Contributor - Level 3

@Jerd wrote:

I ordered a Multi-Room DVR to be delivered by mail (big mistake). It has been 8 days - still no DVR.... I understand it takes time but I would like to watch TV. I tried to check order status on the website but there is nothing there about DVR or anything. Just lists my TV, Internet, and phone services. I'm just a little confused here - how do I check when my DVR is supposed to get here? Thanks.

Hello,

Question:  do you have already have a DVR at home and just upgraded it to a Multi-Room DVR?  If this is the case, then this is usually just a programming change on your current DVR.  This upgrade of the DVR to MRDVR is a change from a $16.99 to $19.99 charge (national pricing). You won't need a STB mailed out to you.

If, however, you are adding a MRDVR (or a 2nd DVR that will be a MRDVR) to the account, which is a full $19.99 monthly charge (in addition to what you currently have on the account), then a set top box will be mailed to your home.

This usually takes 1-3 business days on average and 3-5 business days if there is some sort of shipping delay at UPS.

If you had provided a valid email address to Verizon, you should have received an order confirmation via email the same day you placed the order with details about your order.

If you had not received an order confirmation, then it would definitely be worthwhile to contact Verizon's Customer Service Dept. to have them check whether they see the order placed by you for the MRDVR (on specified date). 

For future reference, if you need an STB right away you can choose store pick-up instead of shipping and get the STB at a local FiOS store.

http://www22.verizon.com/support/residential/tv/fiostv/general+support/account+issues/questionsone/8...

Customer Service:  1-800-837-4966, or try the live chat via http://www.verizon.com/contactus

Hope this helps!

0 Likes