Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

How can I make it so my verizon fios turns off at 11:30 PM and back on 5AM ?

Contributor
Contributor

How can I make it so my verizon fios turns off at 11:30 PM and back on 5AM ?

Message 1 of 3
(529 Views)

2 REPLIES 2
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: How can I make it so my verizon fios turns off at 11:30 PM and back on 5AM ?

Message 2 of 3
(510 Views)

You can't. Have to use your TVs off and on function to do so.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Silver Contributor III
Silver Contributor III

Re: How can I make it so my verizon fios turns off at 11:30 PM and back on 5AM ?

Message 3 of 3
(479 Views)

Please provide more information. Are you looking to block content (Parental Controls)? Are you looking to shut off the TV (TV sleep & wake timers)? Are you looking to shut off the STBs? Are you looking to shut down all services between those hours? Do you just want it for personal convenience or to prevent others from using services?

Find this post helpful, informative or just something you agree with? Click the red ‘thumbs-up’ button.
Did this post solve your problem? Click the green ‘Accept as Solution’ button.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.