How do I access On Demand Movies without help from a set-top with limited capacity?
MyCrystalCove

After my Verizon Fios service was installed a few days ago, I was shocked to discover that my set-top box is not programmed to provide a channel guide, a menu or On Demand services. I called Customer Service and was told that it will cost $12.00/mo. to upgrade the box, but I watch very little TV, and my budget just won't stretch that far. I  certainly feel that, at the time I signed up, I should have been informed of the limited TV service I'd be receiving, but I was given a good price for Phone, Cable & Internet services, and I've found a TV & Cable channel & viewing guide online, so I can (probably) work around it. When I do watch TV however, I primarily choose to watch uninterrupted movies, and the field representative assured me that I'd have unlimited access to Verizon's library of free movies on demand. I haven't figured out how to call the movie lists up on my TV, but I have found them  online, and I gather that I could watch them on my computer. Occasionally, I might do that, but I'd much prefer to watch them on my TV. So....  Can someone tell me how to get a movie out of Verizon's library, and up on my TV screen for viewing? If I need to set the TV on a specific channel to request them, I'd be grateful for that channel number.  Any help will really be so appreciated. Thank youMyCrystalCove    

0 Likes
Re: How do I access On Demand Movies without help from a set-top with limited capacity?
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

I assume all you got was a digital adapter that only supports SD.

You need a stb to access on demand.

0 Likes