How do I activate the DVR Remote?
Acerone101
I have a message that I have it but I need to activate it..
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I activate the DVR Remote?
TheSanchez
Contributor - Level 2

Go to the site below.  You can sign in using either your VZ.com sign-in or you can use your verizon central log in.  Click on my STB.  If your STB is not listed please PM me your info I will try to manually add it. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Yaco
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi,

Same here. I have the feature and it gives me the confirmation code but when I go to the website I get the generic webpage about it being available. If I click it, no place to enter info .

Thx

Lee

0 Likes
TheSanchez
Contributor - Level 2

Go to the site below.  You can sign in using either your VZ.com sign-in or you can use your verizon central log in.  Click on my STB.  If your STB is not listed please PM me your info I will try to manually add it. 

0 Likes
Acerone101

STB? and how do you PM on here? 

0 Likes
Acerone101
I have the confirmation code but can't find where it should go on fiostvcentral website.
0 Likes
TheSanchez
Contributor - Level 2

STB = Set-Top Box aka cable box.  You can PM anyone on the boards by clicking on their name and going into their profile then there is an option somewhere in the middle to send a message to that user. 

TS

Acerone101

Thanks... 

And yes my set top box is listed.  

0 Likes
TheSanchez
Contributor - Level 2
Cool let me know if you need anymore help.
0 Likes
Acerone101
Do you know if the West Sayville, NY is up and ready yet?
0 Likes
TheSanchez
Contributor - Level 2

You are served out of buffalo, NY, and it went active on 11/06.  So yes it should be up and running. 

0 Likes