How do I cancel NHL Center Ice Subscription?
JeffJativa

If you were signed up for NHL Center ICe last year, they are automatically renewing you for this year unless you opt out.  Well I haven't been able to opt out.  Does anyone know how to do this?

I tried talking to 2 different customer service representatives.  The first guy said he will do it as soon as we upgrade my plan because my old plan doesn;t exist anymore.  Then after we did that, he said he couldn't help me and had to transfer me.  THe next person refused to even look at my account because I didn;t have my account number, amount of last bill and 5 other things.  I asked her why the first guy didnt ask and she never responded then the chat window closed on me.  

SO could someone please tell me how to do this because Verizon employees are **bleep** worthless.

0 Likes
Re: How do I cancel NHL Center Ice Subscription?
JeffJativa

Oh and the directions that are in the e-mail to cancel are wrong, the link they tell you to go to does not exist.

0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

Have you tried using MyVerizon.com?

0 Likes
JeffJativa

Yes, that's where the directions say to go and where the reps tried to walk me thlrough, but the links they told me to click on weren't there.  They were clearly reading off a script because they were giving me word for word the same directions in the original e-mail, and those links are not there.

0 Likes